At MJC Partners, LLC, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your non-public personal information. Our goal is to help you understand how we collect and use the information you provide to us. Whether you are a current or former customer, our practices are the same.
- Your non-public personal information is confidential
- Information security is a top priority at MJC Partners, LLC
- We do not sell information to third parties
- We do not share your non-public personal information with outside parties except as permitted or required by law
Collection of Information
We may collect non-public, personal information about you in the following manner:
- Personally identifiable information you provide to us on applications and forms, such as income and assets
- Information related to your transactions with MJC Partners, LLC and our affiliates, such as account balances and deposit history
- Information we receive from third parties, such as credit reporting agencies
How We Protect and Use Customer Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to secure your non-public personal information. We only grant access to non-public, personally identifiable information about our customers to employees of MJC Partners, LLC, its affiliates, and third party service providers contracted to assist in the servicing of your accounts. All third party service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We will only disclose this information as permitted or compelled to do so by law.
We do not currently share information about you that would trigger an opt-out responsibility, so there is no need for you to opt out at this time. Should that change, we will notify you in advance and provide you with the opportunity to opt out of the disclosure of your information.
If you have any questions about your personal or account information or about MJC Partners, LLC privacy policies and practices, please feel free to contact us at 213-278-0429.
FINRA Public Disclosure Information
MJC Partners, LLC is a member of the Securities Investor Protection (“SIPC”), which provides account protection for the net equity of a customer’s funds and securities positions. SIPC provides $500,000 of primary net equity protection, including $100,000 for claims for cash (“SIPC Coverage”). Visit www.sipc.org for more information about SIPC Coverage. Account protection applies when a SIPC member firm fails financially and is unable to meet its obligations to its securities customers, but does not apply to losses from the rise or fall in the market value of investments or to SIPC ineligible assets such as futures, foreign exchange transactions, or any investment contracts that are not registered as securities.